Waste Management Market Overview:
The global waste management market size is expected to reach $484.9 billion by 2025 from $303.6 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2018 to 2025. Waste management is the collection, transportation, and disposal of garbage, sewage, and other waste products. It involves treatment of solid waste and disposal of products and substances in a safe and efficient manner.
The growth of the global waste management market is driven by increase in adoption of proactive government measures to reduce illegal dumping. In addition, surge in population and increased globalization have led to rise in the overall waste volume, worldwide. The urban population produced about 1.3 billion tons of municipal solid waste (MSW) in 2012, which is expected to grow to 2.2 billion tonnes by 2025. Moreover, increase in industrialization in the emerging economies, such as India, China, and Taiwan, has led to the development of chemical, oil & gas, automobile, and medical industries, which generate enormous amounts of waste and cause pollution. These factors are expected to significantly contribute toward the growth of the global market. However, the high cost of procuring and operating waste management solutions is expected to hamper the market growth. Conversely, an increase in awareness among the public and government agencies about these solutions and upsurge in need to develop waste-to-energy solutions are expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities for market players during the forecast period.
Get sample copy of this Report: https://www.digitsnmarkets.com/report/2275-waste-management-market
Key Benefits for Waste Management Market:
- The report presents an extensive analysis of the current & emerging waste management market trends and dynamics in the global waste management market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key segments between 2018 and 2025.
- Waste management market analysis is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring of the top competitors within the market framework.
- A comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
- Key players within the waste management market are profiled in this report, and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help to understand the competitive outlook of the global waste management market.
Waste Management Market Segments:
By Waste Type
- Municipal Waste
- Industrial Waste
- Hazardous Waste
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Browse this full Report: https://www.digitsnmarkets.com/report/2275-waste-management-market
About Digits N Markets :
Digits N Markets has a vast repository of latest market research reports on trending topics, niche company profiles, market size and other relevant data released by renowned publishers. We have access to the database related to niche markets and trending topics in various industries. We also update the data regularly to provide recent statistics to the client. Recent data and reports will be featured on our websites and clients will be able to access the same. Our clients will be able to benefit from qualitative & quantitative insights in the report which will support them in taking concrete business decisions.
Contact Us :