The India home automation market was valued at $1,790.9 million in 2018, and is expected to reach at $13,574.1 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 29.8% during the forecast period 2019-2026. The India home automation market is currently in its initial stage; however, it is expected to grow at a considerable rate in the future. This is attributed to rapid technological advancements in the Internet of Things and artificial intelligence.
Home automation, also known as smart home, is an automation system that offers access to control appliances and devices such as lights, fans, alarm system, heating & cooling systems, and electrical outlets with a smartphone. In addition, this system can be used for sprinkler systems and other remotely controllable networks. In this system, the primary focus is on home security, surveillance, and safety, including smart lock systems for doors & windows, smoke detectors, fire alarms, surveillance cameras, and other sensors. The key components of home automation consist of classic control unit and user-friendly app interface, which controls other smart appliances and devices via a tablet or smartphone.
The need for energy-efficient solutions and rise in demand for safety & security for homes are the major factors that are expected to boost the demand for home automation in India. In addition, rise in disposable income in India and increase in government initiatives for development of smart cities are anticipated to significantly contribute toward the growth of the India home automation market during the forecast period. Although the installation cost is high, benefits offered by these highly energy-efficient systems such as enhanced safety & security and low energy consumption, propel the growth of the market. However, wireless connectivity issues in some areas and lack of standardization of smart home devices hamper the growth of the home automation market in India.
Get sample copy of this Report: https://www.digitsnmarkets.com/product/india-home-automation-market/
Key Benefits for India Home Automation Market:
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging India home automation market trends and dynamics.
- In-depth India home automation market analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2018 and 2026.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring of the top competitors within the market framework.
- A comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- The India home automation market forecast analysis from 2018 to 2026 is included in the report.
- Key market players are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help to understand the competitive outlook of the India home automation industry.
India Home Automation Market Segments:
By Product Type
- Security and safety
- Security cameras
- Control Valves
- Home Theater System
- Audio, Volume and Multimedia Controls
- Elan home systems
- Harman International
- Home brain
- Johnson Controls
- Larsen & Toubro
- Silvan Innovation
Browse this full Report: https://www.digitsnmarkets.com/product/india-home-automation-market/
About Digits N Markets:
Digits N Markets has a vast repository of latest market research reports on trending topics, niche company profiles, market size and other relevant data released by renowned publishers. We have access to the database related to niche markets and trending topics in various industries. We also update the data regularly to provide recent statistics to the client. Recent data and reports will be featured on our websites and clients will be able to access the same. Our clients will be able to benefit from qualitative & quantitative insights in the report which will support them in taking concrete business decisions.
Contact Us :
Digits ‘N’ Markets
410 E Santa Clara Street, Unit #762
San Jose, CA 95113
Phone :+1 408-622-0123